Tuesday, February 07, 2006

What am I supposed to write about?

Hello jellybeans,

So... it's your turn to be the class scribe and you're not quite sure what to do. Sound about right??

Well, try answering these questions in your scribe post:
  1. What did we do in class today?
  2. What did we learn during these activities?
  3. Was this new information or something I've seen in math or another class before?
  4. Was the material difficult or easy to understand?
  5. Is there something that I still don't understand and could ask my classmates to explain?
  6. Did anything else happen during class that would be fun to keep a record of?


Have fun, be creative, and remember this is a public forum. What you write represents yourself, your classmates, your teacher, and your school so blog responsibly and safely.
Ms. Armstrong

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:12 PM, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok first Ms.Armstrong, I can't seem to be able to make a blog on this thing without having to make another one, I followed all the steps you've shown me, so go with me on this, and erase this if you can!


I'm Dallas, what did we do today....well we were divided into 6 diferent groups to do 1 question on pages 316,and 317.We did not do the presentations today as Ms.Armstrong hoped,and it will be done tomorrow very,very quickly.Ms.Armstrong wanted me to point out the diffrence in Translation,Dialation, and Distortion.translation is moving a figure to another place without changing the size or shape of the figure.A Dialation is not moving a figure to another postion on the gragh, but to rather change the size.which means every point must be changed the same amount.I.e.,(3x,3y),which means both the x, and the y-axes are trippled in size.So to either make it Smaller or bigger.A Distortion is to take the figure and make it look funny.I.e.,(5x,4y),which means that the length(x-axis)gets quintuppled in size,and the height is quadruplled in size.Thats all we did today and that's all Ms.Armstrong wanted to pass on.See ya!

4:44 PM, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home