Thursday, February 09, 2006

Huh?

OK well Im a Dork and I like to say stupid things.. Don't get offended because I really dont mean any harm.?
So now Im bored && I decided to post on here.. Just because I can =D

That Money game Kinda got repetitive so I stoped.. It only like asks you 10 questions or so.. but yea.. Unless it gives me real money..bleh.

Class was easy but I was late. And I think I missed something. Those Deposite slips started to get Annoying after the third one.. And I started to laugh at the lame names "Morris Stein, Inga Van, Ranj Panikkar"

I have a question for these Booklets you gave us. Can we draw/write in them.. Because I kinda already did =/

Well yea anyways.. Thats it?

Call me ;]
(204)555-3425

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Armstrong said...

O.K. where do I start??? Are you trying to give me gray hair? A heart attack? What did I ever do to you? :@

Well, I tried to phone you, panicked that you left a phone number on the net...only to find out that the number listed doesn't exist.

That was funny. You got me :P

And NO, don't write in the booklets.

See you tomorrow.

9:01 PM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger allyssa said...

nice..in class she told us not to write in them..geeze...
and nice job with the phone number thing...
it was also a bad idea..and you could be in trouble.....well thats all i have to say...

9:45 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Well Well Matt, nice to see that you still have your bright sense of humour.....haha well its funny that you got Mrs Armstrong to actually call that number but what if that was indeed your number....plus the link to your personal website....kind of creepy if an old man gets to that and tracks you down dude :P

anyways ill see u in class dude

3:58 PM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home