Monday, February 20, 2006

Goood..

Today in class, as always, we learned something new. We learned how to reocncile a bank statement. I found the work to be easy and useful for the future. It's amazing how much math is related to banking. Also, generally speaking, the "quiz" we had on friday was quite easy. It was nothing new. In addition to that, we had a lot of practice and work before that so we were quite confident entering the quiz. I hope you found this blog entry to be useful and interesting. Until then, Frank take care.. Yezzer!

P.S. Even though Valentine's is over and done with.. I made a picture in paint on my spare time and thought I'd share it with the readers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Armstrong said...

Excellent entry Jeff. I'm glad that you recognize the value of your education and see the connections to your life beyond the confines of the school.

Your Valentine's Day picture is beautiful. It looks like an original piece of art that I would happily hang in my home.

10:57 PM, February 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Valentine's day picture looks cool sometimes i wish i could draw like that

6:55 PM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger Matt said...

Hey nice picture! I'm a university education student learning about using blogs in the classroom and this is awesome.Thanks.

10:04 AM, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home